Things that I’ve done in the past seven days:
- Spent most of the time in Logan, UT. It’s been very snowy.
- Took Madeline to PetCamp where I agreed to pay $4 for the “Super Bowl Special” — extra play time, a hot dog, a doggie beer, and the game on the television. Not that I was planning to watch myself, but who can say no to doggie beer?
- Went skiing with Richard at Beaver Mountain; photos coming.
- Participated in the OER Sprint at COSL. While there I’ve been working on the CC Learn Open Education Search. This entailed learning more about Nutch than I ever planned, but I’m getting the hang of it.
- Helped (for some definition of “help”) develop oerfeeds.info — a single location sites can register their feeds at (RSS, Atom, OPML or OAI--PMH) so they can be used by other sites building on OER.